sunnuntai 29. huhtikuuta 2012

Fanikirje Yoshille

Löysin sähköpostin uumenista Yoshille lähettämäni fanikirjeen, joka kuului erääseen kimppalahjaan.

Hello Mr. Takahashi!

I wanted to write this letter to you because I didn't have a opportunity to see you in Tampere during 3.9-4.9. But I'm still for ever gratefull for you visiting Finland.

First of all I'm going to say that you're my idol and I adore your works, especially Ginga. I met silver fang in 2002 when my older sisters watched it from tv. From that I've been interested about dogs , Japan and other things that belongs of those two. Ginga have always been a big part in my heart and I won't kick it out of my life. Every dog has come to me really big part of me because I've found my own personality. I adore to the death ready dogs, who are true men. Between them is strong friendship. Ginga has teached me for that I'm ready to die for my friends and my family. It has also teached how bigger is living than dying. I've also created own dogs and figured stories of them. You're the best drawer who I know. I would like to learn draw dogs as good as you do and I also want to learn japanese. I'm glad that I can read silver fang mangas with my own national language and soon I will be able to read Meteor Gin. I like to read japanese mangas and I collect them even If I don't know what they're talking about. It's really nice to watch pictures and it's amazing to see new characters for instance, in Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion. My favourite characters are Jerome, John, Hougen, Kaibutsu, Yukimura, Gin, Izou and Benizakura. Ginga is only thing what I collect so every month I bought some Ginga stuff. I'm happy because you've cheered up my life a lot and that you're exist. My favourite episode from silver fang is 19 because Benizakura dies bravely and It makes me everytime cry like every dogs death do. My favourite episode from Ginga Densetsu Weed is episode 25 where Hougen and Weed meets and he makes Battouga and Hougen falls to chute.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Keskustele! Kommentteja valvotaan tällä hetkellä. Ilmoita toki myös mahdollisista kirjoitusvirheistä ja toivepostauksista. Kiitos! :)

(c) Blogini manga- ja animekuvia saa käyttää. Sama koskee myös yksittäisiä oheistuotekuvia.